Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Be Merry!!!

Happy Tuesday!!  Can you believe Thanksgiving is over and we have less than a month until XMAS??  WOW....I have so much to do....and while I know I will get everything done, I look at all my weekends and wonder how.  I hope everyone in the States had a good Thanksgiving weekend.  Mine was really full.  I had family functions all weekend long.  Usually I spend this weekend putting out my XMAS decorations but it didn't get done because all my family things were in the middle of the day and so I didn't have enough time.

Today is Tuesday so it is the Going Grey with Scrap Creations challenge!  We have a really easy challenge, Anything Goes!! and a great sponsor this week, Digi's with Attitude!   They were kind enough to give us some images to play with but I really liked this Freebie they gave last week so I decided to use this.  To see some of their other wonderful images you really need to check out what the other DT's did.  You can find their links on my sidebar.

 


The other wonderful challenges this card fits are:


Crafts and Me - Snowflakes - I love putting snowflakes on my cards and this one is no different.

Fab and Funky - Going with the Flow - Love the theme name!  This means anything goes and my card fits that!

For Fun - Anything Goes - Another great theme!

Little Red Wagon - Basic Grey - My DP on this card is from BG.  I do love their paper!!


House that Stamps Built - Sketch - Perfect for what I wanted to do.  I didn't want the Santa head really big so this was perfect.


Alota Rubber Stamps - Let's Celebrate XMAS - Yes!  I hope if I get alot of the things I need to do done in the next couple of weeks then I will have time to relax and celebrate.


Digi Doodle's Shop Best - Red & Green - How can you really do a Santa card and not make it red & green??

Paperplay - Stars - My Red DP on the stripes have little stars on them.  I thought it was great with the background DP

Stamping B - Holiday Cards - This reminds me that while I am making XMAS cards, my cards to send to family and friends are not done yet.  Oh No....adding to my list of things to do.

Crafty Catz - XMAS - I do enjoy making XMAS cards. I just love all the images out there and this is no exception.

Paper Cutz - Anything Goes - My card is perfect for this challenge.  LOL

Simple Doodles - Buttons - I wanted something to put in the middle of my snowflakes and found these small buttons.  I love it.


Challenge up your Life - St Nick!  - What would XMAS be without him.

Ellephantastic - Red & Green - Yes it is XMAS when I use alot of Red & Green on my cards...

Marks Finest Papers - Bow - I needed something to put on the stripes.  I thought the gold bow fit perfectly.

Sweet Stampin - Buttons and Bows - I have the buttons on my snowflakes and the bow on the strip of paper.

Our Daily Bread - Snowflakes - The Create Joy saying seemed to be long in the circle and I think the snowflakes add just enough to fill the space.

I Did It - Surprise Me - Great theme name!   My Santa card is my surprise!

Scrappy Frog - Christmas - This is my 1st card this year with Santa!  I can't believe it. 

Thank you for stopping by and looking at my card.  I hope you like it.  Thanks to everyone who leaves a comment.  I love reading them.

Peggy

33 comments:

Benzi said...

What an adorable card! Love the Santa. You've used some awesome dp on this creation. Love it! So glad you joined the Stampin B's this week for the holiday challenge.

Becky said...

This is so cute, great layout. Thank you for joining Speedy's Friends.

Basement Stamper said...

Great layout, love the red snowflakes with buttons, adorable!

Michelle Quinno said...

This is such a a cute card, Peggy! Love the color combo! I can't believe Thanksgiving has come and gone either!

Kristine said...

Such a great Christmas card. Love your sketch and DP etc! =)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome card - Thanks for playing with Speedy's friends!

Jill said...

Really lovely Christmas card - so nice and traditional! Thanks for playing along at Ellephantastic this week and hope to see you again soon. Jill

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Peggy
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Jasmine Wilmany said...

That's a great card. It is so well put together!
★ Jasmine Wilmany

http://www.jasminewilmany.com

◕‿◕

Suzanne said...

Love this card - fab image. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Fun Christmas card!! Love your images, choice of paper and layout! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light Snowflake challenge this week!!

Julie said...

What a great card and santa. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best
Hugs,
JUlie

Virgo5 said...

Great Christmas card!
Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Sara said...

Very nice, love your papers!

Anonymous said...

Love the image and sentiment.Great card all round.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
Lisa x

Karen said...

Great card, love the image too, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle shops Best.
xx

Tracy said...

Love those BG papers and you've paired them with such a cute image. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Joanne Travis said...

SO cute!!
Thanks for sharing and for joining Speedy's Friends this week!

Deanna said...

Santa is adorable!
Thanks for playing!
Dee - LRW DT

kelly said...

Great card cute image.Thanks for joining us at Simpledoodles

Lynette said...

What a very beautiful card!! I LOVE those colors. That is awesome that you can combine so many challenges, too!

Val said...

Wow - fab card. Thanks for joining the Sweet Stampin Challenge this week,
Hugs
Valxx

Jóna said...

Great and funny card.

Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best :D Hope to see you again.

Just to mention, if I haven't done so before, that I have started a group at PCP “Fan’s of Digi Doodle Shop” and you are so very welcome to join us there :D
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/fansofdigidoodleshop

All the best to you,
Jóna, DT member at DDSB

Sabrina Jackson said...

Gorgeous card, Peggy!! Thanks for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrna

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Peggy this is one fabulous card the papers, design and image look wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Fabulous work. Great papers! Thanks for joining us at IDIC.

Helen Laurence said...

A great image & a lovely card. Super lush papers too. Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic hugs x x

Tip Top said...

Beautiful! Thanks for entering the Simple Doodles Challenge - hope you can join us again next time!

Kristen said...

Peggy, The santa is super cute and I love the papers you used. Fab card!

crafty amy said...

Wow this has made me merry :D
great card!
Thank you for joining us at crafts and me and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Vanja said...

Beautiful card! Fabulous image and papers.
Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic challenges. :)
hugs, Vanja

Marshall Lynch said...

wow great artwork.very nice.
Gun Clips | Tacoma Carpet Cleaner