Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter


Happy Easter everyone! I am looking outside and it is pouring rain. It is only 39 degrees. Tomorrow is suppose to be sunny but only a high of 44 degress. Not exactly weather I think of for Easter. What ever happened to the warm Easters? It seems every year it is cold. Maybe it was always cold but I was younger and it just seemed warmer?

This is the card I made for my Mother. The fist card I made and gave to someone was to my Mother on Easter. I don't even remember how many years ago it was. Maybe 5? If someone had told me I would still be making cards I would not have believed them. I have a closet full of "crafts" I never stuck with. This one is definetly addictive.

I bought this clear Penny Black set because I thought this bunny was so cute. After I colored her and stickled the flowers on the hat I thought it made the Prima's seem dull so I put shimmerz on them. I really like the Happy Easter. I bought it in the $1 bin at AC Moore. You can't beat the deal.

Thanks for visiting. I hope everyone has a Happy Easter.


SUPPLIES:
STAMPS: Penny Black, AC Moore $1 stamp
CS: SU Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink
DP: SU
MISC: Prima Flowers, Shimmerz, Stickles, Pearls, Cloud Template, SU brads

3 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Awwww...she's sweet, Peggy! Love the card. Happy Easter! Didn't we have similar weather at Christmas?!! LOL

Pia said...

Really pretty Peggy! I agree about the weather! I am ready for spring

Kerry D-C said...

aaaaaw! this is so cute!! weather=cold and yucky. Stamping and card making for 5 years= FUN!