Tuesday, March 10, 2009

TSSC60


Happy Tuesday everyone! It's a bright sunny day here. Now if it would just get warmer and all the snow would melt.

At first I had problems with Mary Jo's sketch but then I found this image I colored last year with chalk (remember when....) and thought it would work. I like the way it came out. I like all the blue.... I will need to pull out this stamp and color it with my copics. I bet this would be a good image to use.

I hope you enjoy my card! Let me know what you think.

Peggy

SUPPLIES:
CS: SU Bashful Blue, GP White
DP: SU
STAMPS: SU, Hero Arts
Brads: SU
MISC: Prima, CTMH flowers, no name ribbon

5 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Very pretty! You're right, that image would be great with copics too!

Aren't we supposed to get more snow today?!

Pia said...

Great card Peggy!

Kristen said...

Gorgeous. I like what you did with the skecth. GGreat card!

MJ said...

Ohh, this is so pretty. Love it. You did a great job with the sketch, thanks for playing.

Mary C said...

You know how much I love cards that are blue! This one with that flower is just perfect!